Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

At the begining, I wasn't impressed with this nail polish. I decided to take this one instead of China Glaze Jitterbug for the fact that OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous has a tinge of green and I thought that that will make it look more unique. Maybe it makes it unique, but it looks dirty and unhealthy. The formula is too thick for this kind of finish. I used two coats and it looks too heavy on my nails for a foil finish. Maybe, I should've stuck with China Glaze Jitterbug. These photos didn't capture the green tinge. I tried it the second time and I started to like it. Anyway, I've got mixed feelings about this nail polish.





4 comments:

  1. cute! I've always wanted to pick up this color but now you've pushed me to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost bought this but I got CG Jitterbug instead. Maybe I'm glad. Jitterbug seems to be a little softer, but still kick-ass silver, and has kind of a purple tint (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and I love the severity of the color, and my bottle wasn't thick at all ?

    I think it looks very good on your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually quite like this on you!

    ReplyDelete