Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OPI Bring On the Bling From The Burlesque Collection 2010

OPI Bring On the Bling is mainly made out of light gold glitter with some orange, blue, pink and fuchsia glitter as well. This is two coats but it would have been better with three. The application was flawless. Taking off the glitter was another story. As you can see, I have glitter all over my hand. When you try to take it off, more glitter particles will appear on your skin. It is like a never ending job. But it is worth it.



3 comments:

  1. I want some of these glitters! Nice swatch. I'm folllowing you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neverending job, but worth it...yep, that pretty much sums up my experience with the Burlesque glitters. :) This is the only one of them I didn't get, and I still wish I had had enough money when I placed my Transdesign order. It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete